Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Summit Heat Pump FL3 error code when switching from 2 to 1 speed, breaker clears code

1. Back To Top    #1

Summit Heat Pump FL3 error code when switching from 2 to 1 speed, breaker clears code

I'm not sure if my flow switch is defective or something else.

My Hayward Aqualogic switches my pump speed from High to low during the evening and until the morning. When this happens, the Heat Pump will have the error code FL3 and when the pump switches back to High in the morning, it doesn't clear the error and the Heat Pump won't work.

If I flip the breaker on the Heat pump, it will then work again when pump is on high.

My AquaLogic has a setting to run pump on low speed, it doesn't seem to run at low or help in this situation.

I'm not sure what to do next, I would appreciate advice.

Thanks
    18' x 36" Ovalish 80,000 Litre Vinyl IGP. 2 speed 1HP Hayward pump SP2607X102S. 300 Pound Sand Filter. Summit Sum5 Heat Pump, Goldline Controls Aqua Logic P4 System, T-CELL-15 SWG, Aqua Pod Remote Control, Pentair 7845xx02 light.
    TF-100 Test Kit, SpeedStir Stirrer, Pool Chemist in training.

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Summit Heat Pump FL3 error code when switching from 2 to 1 speed, breaker clears

Bump
    18' x 36" Ovalish 80,000 Litre Vinyl IGP. 2 speed 1HP Hayward pump SP2607X102S. 300 Pound Sand Filter. Summit Sum5 Heat Pump, Goldline Controls Aqua Logic P4 System, T-CELL-15 SWG, Aqua Pod Remote Control, Pentair 7845xx02 light.
    TF-100 Test Kit, SpeedStir Stirrer, Pool Chemist in training.