My name is alan. i'm very glad i found this site.
I purchased a home and moved in last week. The built in in the back yard had not yet been opened. We managed to get the cover off and begin a series of shock treatments ( i feel like i need one now). after 10 or so days we are still having problems keeping a chlorine reading. We are just starting to see the pool bottom on the deep end ( 17 x 33 x 3 to 9 feet).
My concern is after dumping in 15 gallons of chlorine yesterday i still got a 0 reading 6 hours later.
Any help would be much appreciated.