How do I remove these jets from the Spa?

Dixit

Jul 16, 2012
Duluth, GA (ATL)
I have a few that don't spin properly under load. Tried to turn it left as hard as I can and not seeing it comes loose. Not a lot of room to grab it with the pool surface digging into my hands. Anyone know how to remove these so I can purchase new ones?

Here is the picture I took off my phone.
5c687a20f420e32d840e95f4badb53c5.jpg

Thanks
Dixit

Not sure how to tell who the manufacturer is. I want to say must be Polaris or Jandy since everything in my pool had been mainly that with the exception of the lights were Pentair.

I know they can be turned left to open the jet fully and right to turn them off. That's the only movement by turning that ribbed ring on the outside.

Dixit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks, I definitely have two of the pulsator (216-6070) and two of the adjustable rotors (210-6090), and also got two more of these other types that I don't see listed here, but it has like 7 holes in there (Massage one, I think its a 210-6700 according to the site).

But regardless it mentions we need this special Poly Wrench 218-1770, so probably need to look for that to pop one of these out and get replacements.

Dixit

Then again that PDF is also somewhat confusing, cause step8 talks about the wrench, but step9 says if you have deluxe series you just hand tighten it. Then on that same page, it seems I have the deluxe series since all mine look exactly like those, with the scallops on the bezel, where the standard internal is just flat looking at the picture. I basically have two of the 210-6070 pulsators, two of the 210-6090 adjustable rotos, and two of the 210-6700 adjustable massage. The rotos got issues, don't really spin anymore. Few of my massage ones get jammed but putting your finger in there to move the ball behind it gets it going again.

Dixit

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.