baja step and bubbler

May 19, 2009
Los Angeles, CA
We had a PB that introduce an idea about installing a bubbler on the baja step. However we are choosing a different PB that had a better overall design. How would you install the bubbler. Is it like a spa jet installed on the floor of the baja step?

How deep is the baja step is it like a deep 1st step? 12"?

This is what Im talking about.
should be great for the kids.
waterfall15.jpg

is this for your spa or pool? If installed in the pool, I would arm yourself with some muratic acid, as I would imagine the aeration such a water feature would provide would promote frequent PH rise.

dmanb2b said:
is this for your spa or pool? If installed in the pool, I would arm yourself with some muratic acid, as I would imagine the aeration such a water feature would provide would promote frequent PH rise.

Never heard this, we have 3 on our step and have to put acid in the pool once to twice a week. PB used these for our 3 bubblers on baja step in the pool.
Only thing I would have liked is that the baja step be 10-12 deep instead of the 6-7 inches.

Bubbler.jpg

yup...aeration increases PH without affecting TA. I would venture to guess your ta reading are probably low or you have to also use alkalinty increaser (Baking soda)...since adding MA lowers PH and TA

towney said:
dmanb2b said:

Never heard this, we have 3 on our step and have to put acid in the pool once to twice a week. PB used these for our 3 bubblers on baja step in the pool.
Only thing I would have liked is that the baja step be 10-12 deep instead of the 6-7 inches.

Bubbler.jpg

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.