Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Calimar Titanium Edition SWG/ Unions

1. Back To Top    #1

In the Industry

Fairbanks, AK

Calimar Titanium Edition SWG/ Unions

I read back on previous thread for this and saw there was not much opinion on them? Does anybody know if most of the SWG plumbing unions are usually the same size? I previously used circupool si series cells but was not satisfied with the chlorine production and the life of the cells.
    Commercial Pool Facility| Pool 35,000Gal, Pentair Inelliflo VS, Pentair Triton II 140, CircuPool SI 35 +| Indoor Spas 12,500Gal, Pentair Intelliflo VS, Pentair Triton II 100, Circupool Si 25+| Outdoor tub 10,000 Gal, Pentair Intelliflo VS, Pentair Triton II 100, Circupool Si 25+

2. Back To Top    #2

TFP Guide
    Fletcher, OK

Re: Calimar Titanium Edition SWG/ Unions

I would never recommend these SWG, they are a compupool rebranded SWG and they just get really really bad reviews if they work at all...

The reason you having an issue with the circupool is the one's you have are not big enough, for 35k gallons the smallest SWG I would recommend is the 60K, if it is a cost thing grab the curcupool SJ 55 at the price of the 40
    CircuPool® SJ Series Chlorine Generators
    Pool: Intex 16x32 15000 gal, 2 speed 340042, Pentair CC320 Filter, CircuPool SJ45 Salt System, Intermatic PE653RC; Hot Tub: 650 Gal SWG Megachlor
    links: pool school * Recommended-Levels * SLAM * CYA chart * Test kits * How To Post Pictures * Poolmath * OCLT ** Support your website if we helped you :) **