CYA of 100...

I work 10 hour days so sadly I can only brush once per day, so yes it's getting a 45 min brush daily. I have brushed it for the last 14 days consecutively. Not an algae spot anywhere the plaster is perfectly clean I just have a looming cloud that settles daily on top.

I test once a day, sometimes twice. I sadly do not have much time to constantly attack this thing as I'm working 8am-6:30pm 6 days a week. I can barely make it to the dang pool store lol. And I just found out the only pool store close to me will start closing at 6pm so that ought to make things interesting.

I personally find it easier to fill up 2.5 gallon reusable jugs than having to throw away all those bleach plastic jugs. Plus there are shorter lines at pool store usually. The pool store is on the way home from work too. But I may have to start doing that since the pool stores will be closing. And I can avoid the constant sales pitch of a pool store too I suppose :)

I know it is hard to do it during the week, but if possible, you can test in the AM and dose. Test and adjust as soon as you get home and once more before bed.

Try to hit test and adjust as much as possible on the weekend.... hope Hermine doesn't cause too much damage. She is gonna cause me to cancel my end of summer pool party this Saturday :(

I know it is hard to do it during the week, but if possible, you can test in the AM and dose. Test and adjust as soon as you get home and once more before bed.

Try to hit test and adjust as much as possible on the weekend.... hope Hermine doesn't cause too much damage. She is gonna cause me to cancel my end of summer pool party this Saturday :(

Aw man! Yeah I hope not either. I am sure it will flood my pool but that should be about it (hopefully). I am in central FL so shouldn't be getting hit as bad as some up north. I will try to wake up 10 mins earlier and get out there to test and dose. Good call. It shouldn't add too much to my morning routine to do that.

Edit: just thought about it, I probably can't scrub tonight due to TS lol. Oh well. I'll put the robot in to scrub for me I guess!

Well the pool is blue and beautiful. I think all the rain from the TS truly helped. It nearly overflowed, and my CYA is down to 40 now due to the extra 3 inches in the pool. Already had my FC up to 25+ so it shocked the heck out of it. Thanks everyone for the suggestions. I am definitely glad I drained it after the fact.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.