Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: TF100 content question

1. Back To Top    #1

TF100 content question

Does the TF100 include the Watergram index wheel that is included in the K2006?
    32x15 freeform gunite pool (approx 15,000 gallons) with a 7x7 raised spa with 2 spillovers - tanning ledge with 2 bubblers - All Hayward Equipment - ARQ15 SWCG - 400btu heater, 60sq ft DE filter - 2HP EcoStar VS pump - Oklahoma flagstone coping - MasterTile MASMIX 3 1x1 - Sundek - Crystal Stones Smooth Caribbean Blue - TF-100 - Doheny's Discovery Robot

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: TF100 content question

No, it doesn't.
    TFP Moderator
    If TFP helped you or saved you money - Become a TFP Supporter! <--Click here
    2012 build and pics, 20k gal gunite, black onyx pebblesheen, OK flagstone, IntellifoVS, cart filter w/Pleatco, IC40 SWG, Solartouch, 5 12'x4' solar panels, HP50HA heat pump, 8mil solar cover, borates, TF-100 test kit, SONOS, Doheny's Discovery Robot, hot tub on bleach

3. Back To Top    #3

You don't need it, Pool Math calculates CSI automatically for you. If you want something pool side, Amazon sells a pocket-sized electronic version from Taylor for $20.
    Matt
    16k IG PebbleTec pool, 650gal spa, spillway and waterfall, 3HP IntelliFlo VS / 1.5HP WhisperFlo, Pentair QuadDE-100 filter, IC40 SWCG, MasterTemp 400k BTU/hr NG heater, KreepyKrauly suction-side cleaner Dolphin S300i robot, EasyTouch controls, city water, K-1001, K-2006 and K-1766 test kits, Mannitol test for borates

4. Back To Top    #4

Thanks! I just saw it on the pool calculator. I'll be ordering my TF-100 as soon as my dig starts.
    32x15 freeform gunite pool (approx 15,000 gallons) with a 7x7 raised spa with 2 spillovers - tanning ledge with 2 bubblers - All Hayward Equipment - ARQ15 SWCG - 400btu heater, 60sq ft DE filter - 2HP EcoStar VS pump - Oklahoma flagstone coping - MasterTile MASMIX 3 1x1 - Sundek - Crystal Stones Smooth Caribbean Blue - TF-100 - Doheny's Discovery Robot

5. Back To Top    #5

Or, you could open pool math on your mobile phone and enter the values.
    Matt
    2016 Pool Build: 12k IG Blue Granite Pebblesheen, Travertine Coping & Pavers, Pentair IntelliFlo, Intellichlor, Easytouch, Clean & Clear 320, Heliocol Solar - TF-100 test kit w/ SpeedStir
    SWG Run Time Calculator

6. Back To Top    #6

+1, I open PoolMath in a browser on my phone.
    TFP Moderator
    2012 build and pics, 20k gal gunite, black onyx pebblesheen, OK flagstone, IntellifoVS, cart filter w/Pleatco, IC40 SWG, Solartouch, 5 12'x4' solar panels, HP50HA heat pump, 8mil solar cover, borates, TF-100 test kit, SONOS, Doheny's Discovery Robot, hot tub on bleach

7. Back To Top    #7

Quote Originally Posted by pooldv View Post
    +1, I open PoolMath in a browser on my phone.
    Pooldv,

How do you manipulate PoolMath with your phone? I tried it on my phone and after I blew it up enough to see the values in the boxes, it was too large to use effectively. I just had to give up. Is there a version of PoolMath that fits nicely in a mobile environment that I am missing?

LOL... Maybe my phone is too small or my eyes are too old.
    19328 Gallon Above-Ground Pool. Clean&Clear Pentair Cartridge Filter. Opti-flo 2 Stage 1.5hp Pump. Dolphin Nautilus Plus "Flipper" Robot. Established April 2016. Taylor K-2006. Chlorine Based. 340gallon Marquis Spa. Bromine based. Established 2007.

8. Back To Top    #8

Quote Originally Posted by Holydoc View Post
    Pooldv,

How do you manipulate PoolMath with your phone? I tried it on my phone and after I blew it up enough to see the values in the boxes, it was too large to use effectively. I just had to give up. Is there a version of PoolMath that fits nicely in a mobile environment that I am missing?

LOL... Maybe my phone is too small or my eyes are too old.
    It is not perfect but we are talking about seconds of inconvenience.
    Matt
    2016 Pool Build: 12k IG Blue Granite Pebblesheen, Travertine Coping & Pavers, Pentair IntelliFlo, Intellichlor, Easytouch, Clean & Clear 320, Heliocol Solar - TF-100 test kit w/ SpeedStir
    SWG Run Time Calculator

9. Back To Top    #9

Quote Originally Posted by mgmoore7 View Post
    It is not perfect but we are talking about seconds of inconvenience.
    Matt,

Thanks. I thought there might be a trick I was not aware of. I would definitely love it if PoolMath was an app.
    19328 Gallon Above-Ground Pool. Clean&Clear Pentair Cartridge Filter. Opti-flo 2 Stage 1.5hp Pump. Dolphin Nautilus Plus "Flipper" Robot. Established April 2016. Taylor K-2006. Chlorine Based. 340gallon Marquis Spa. Bromine based. Established 2007.

10. Back To Top    #10

No, no trick, have to zoom in a bit and scroll around. I prefer to use my Tab, but the phone works pretty well. Being old definitely helps!
    TFP Moderator