Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: looking for a automatic pool cleaner for a liner pool

1. Back To Top    #1

looking for a automatic pool cleaner for a liner pool

I have a new 18x36 liner pool. I want to get the best auto cleaner for it. Something that will last for years and most important not hurt the liner.

Please tell me your thoughts and experiences of what to look at and what to stay away from.
    New 2016 in ground liner pool, 18x36, 23,000 gallons, pentair 1.5 hp pump, iC40 chlorine generator, sand filter, well water

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: looking for a automatic pool cleaner for a liner pool

Cuatro, I suspect you haven't gotten many responses as your question is somewhat broad in nature.

You could start your search for input by searching this forum (top right of every screen) for others who were contemplating a robot purchase. This recent inquiry might give you some starting points http://www.troublefreepool.com/threa...ner-do-you-own
    Pool: IG 22k- 16x32 clipped corners- vinyl liner, w/ a great board. Built in 3/99, new to me 2/2011.
    Equip: Hayward 3600 DE filter, Hayward CL-200 Chlorinator (empty since 7/5/2013).
    K-2006 Test kit with Speedstir
    Located in Cincinnati, OH. TFP lurker since 9/2011, BBB interested since 5/2012 and converted 7/2013.