Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Lomart Verona install (lots of pics)

1. Back To Top    #1

Lomart Verona install (lots of pics)

We had our Lomart pool (33' round) installed yesterday, just sharing some photos of the installation. We purchased the pool from Pool Supply World and it was installed by Full Metal Shovel out of the Tampa area (they were fantastic).

AGP 33' x 54" Lomart Verona, Approx. 27,300 gallons, Pentair cartridge filter/pump 2-speed, 1.5 hp, Dolphin Escape robotic cleaner.

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Lomart Verona install (lots of pics)

Looks like it's coming along nicely, and huge!! Excellent liner choice. I am in love with my portifino liner.

24'x52" Artesian w/ Portifino liner - Hayward 1hp powerflo matrix w/24" sand filter - AquaTrol RJ SWG. Solar heating to come. -

3. Back To Top    #3

Thanks, I saw that liner online last year and never found anything I liked better. Pool is almost filled, have another 6-8 inches to go. Next project will be putting back all the displaced dirt around the it. They told us to leave it until the pool was filled as they didn't want to put pressure on the outside of the pool wall. There's a slight slope there so quite a bit of dirt had to be removed. Next project after that is the deck.
    AGP 33' x 54" Lomart Verona, Approx. 27,300 gallons, Pentair cartridge filter/pump 2-speed, 1.5 hp, Dolphin Escape robotic cleaner.

4. Back To Top    #4

That was quite a distance for the installers to travel!
    Kelly, Tampa FL
    15' by 4' Intex above ground metal frame, about 5300 gallons
    Intex 120V Krystal Clear Sand Filter Pump & Saltwater System CG-28679 with E.C.O.
    TF100 Kit and Speedstir
    Intex Auto Cleaner - works great!

5. Back To Top    #5

So cool! I wasn't home when my pool was installed so I never saw the process. Thanks for sharing!
    Louise S.
    15,000 gal, 24 round, AG pool, waterway FC 125 cartridge filter, waterway /millennium 2 HP, 2 speed pump, model SD-20-2N11MD. Water is well water ph 8.4, TA 270, CH 20, no metals, lots of tannins

6. Back To Top    #6

Quote Originally Posted by kellyfair View Post
    That was quite a distance for the installers to travel!
    Not that bad, I go to Lightning games all the time in Tampa Bay, it's not a bad drive.

7. Back To Top    #7

That is a big beautiful pool!

21' x 52" Legacy Portable Pool - 10,400 Gallons - Sand Filter w/SWG - TF100 test kit