Problem with the quick connection of a Polaris 380 robot

MarcFL

Aug 20, 2016
Jacksonville FL
Hi all,

I have just bought a house and cleaned the pool. I am a novice in pool taking care of. I have a Polaris robot. My problem is that when I plug it in the pool the quick connection is not staying, it doesn't stick to it due to the pressure of the jet. There seems to be no problem with the plug itself, it doesn't seem to be broken at all. The Robot seems to be in pretty good shape.

Anyone would see where the problem could come from? Thanks in advance for your advices.

Marc

This has a quick disconnect that is pushed in and turned clockwise to lock in, pull on it to see if its secure. If this doesn't work unscrew fitting in wall and check to see if there are two little nubs sticking out that accept the disconnect

We use a Polaris quick connect wall fitting and learned you can't really trust the connection if you try to put it on while the pump's running. Gotta turn that pump off to get the fitting to click in place. Sorry! :)

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.