New Build in NE Florida

We asked about additional outlets as well. We were told we have an "allowance" with the electrician but can ask them to do additional work to pay separately. Kind of a pain in the rear...but I want outlets for fans and lights, too. Are you having additional pavers done to the front yard or driveway? Our neighbor had them done on both sides of her driveway (3 teenage kids...parking ugggg) and a wide walkway to the lanai. Looks great and is functional with kids coming in with dirt or grass on their feet. Outdoor shower would be nice, too...������

We're moving along again after about a week of fairly slow progress following the shotcrete installation. They completed most of the plumbing work but when I got home from work Friday night I noticed they forgot to include the line for the wok bowl water feature. I called the PB Saturday morning before we went of town and they had the plumbing guys back out Monday morning to fix it so all good there. The tile guys also came out last week and got the waterline tile installed. I believe the next part of the process will be the electricians and then I think they start grading everything around the pool so they can begin working on the paver deck. I think there is also another county inspection just prior to the pavers going in. Can't wait to get my yard back to normal and be able to sit out and enjoy the beautiful fall weather we're having here now.

We're moving along again after about a week of fairly slow progress following the shotcrete installation. They completed most of the plumbing work but when I got home from work Friday night I noticed they forgot to include the line for the wok bowl water feature. I called the PB Saturday morning before we went of town and they had the plumbing guys back out Monday morning to fix it so all good there. The tile guys also came out last week and got the waterline tile installed. I believe the next part of the process will be the electricians and then I think they start grading everything around the pool so they can begin working on the paver deck. I think there is also another county inspection just prior to the pavers going in. Can't wait to get my yard back to normal and be able to sit out and enjoy the beautiful fall weather we're having here now.

That's the tile we have. It looks good in the water!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Pavers are in, Equipment is installed and Electric is pretty much finished with the exception of an outlet that goes on the inside of the enclosure after it's finished. The guys showed up this morning to start building the screen enclosure. Mostly precutting the various pieces of the frame, removing my old gutters and hanging the super gutters that are part of the enclosure. The cage should be done by mid-week and then all that'll be left is the pebble finish, water fill and final clean up. My hope is to have it all done and possibly have the new furniture and TV out on the deck in time for Thanksgiving weekend football!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Get the plumber to change the red valves to the jandy/pentair valves. The red valves are very hard to turn and you will eventually have to replace them. You will thank me in the future:kim:

Thanks Brentr, I'll check with the PB on the valves.

- - - Updated - - -

They got started on the screen enclosure Saturday morning, then worked on it all day yesterday but no one showed up this morning. We had a little rain so maybe they took the day off :mad: Anyway, they should have one more day's work to get the screen finished then hopefully on to the pebble finish!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.