It goes without saying that my pool chemistry (which I just got all settled and happy a few weeks ago) is now completely out of whack. We have received over 10 inches of rain in the last 7 days and have had to drain the water three times! Today is our ONE dry day before another system moves in over the weekend. Weather promises a dry out after that.
I know that I will need to add salt, correct the pH and possibly add CYA - my questions are.... what should I do first? And should I do anything today or just wait until the rain is completely gone next week?