Looking for a product I read about on here.

Jul 21, 2016
Chillicothe, IL
I don't know what it is called. I believe it was used to help eliminate dead spots from water circulation. I believe it was screwed onto the return nozzle in pool. There was a link where to buy it. Sound familiar to anyone? I've been looking for two days.

I don't know what it is called. I believe it was used to help eliminate dead spots from water circulation. I believe it was screwed onto the return nozzle in pool. There was a link where to buy it. Sound familiar to anyone? I've been looking for two days.

Storm:

You may want to try both of these returns. How many returns you have in your pool? Please note that if your TA is on the high side, the rotating 360* heads will raise your PH pretty quickly. I had to lower my TA to around 70, which now is at 80 and still holding strong. At even 90-130, I was having rising PH issues.

Here is a link to both products, which I recommend very highly. It really saves time of not brushing the walls, etc. Always shut off filter if removing or installing any of these jets, especially the circulator as the base can come loose.

Amazon.com : The Circulator - Automatic 360 Rotating Swimming Pool Cleaner Return Jet with deep heating and chemical infusion : Swimming Pool Maintenance Kits : Patio, Lawn Garden

The Circulator Rotating Water Jets for Swimming Pools - YouTube

Infusion V-fitting for Inlet and Return Line, Venturi, White - Home And Garden Products - Amazon.com

Although, I believe your pool returns may not be compatible. They are standard fittings for your usual in ground pool. If you measure the threads, take a picture, and provide length, I will measure to make sure they bit before you order them.

I added one of the Infusion Venturi eyeballs to my deep end return a couple of years ago and can tell it improves circulation noticeably

I totally agree. You could feel the pressure difference. I even rotate them upwards when my PH drops (only because of the solar cover) and not 3" pucks. Mind boggling how it creates this power (with only the openings up top). One could actually drill holes through regular return eyeballs to create some sort of effect. I will try this with some of the old ones for next year.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.