my husband bought a different brand of shock and dumped 3 bags in the pool before we went on vacation. we've done that in the past, and come home to a perfect pool. but the new shock is not the old shock, and now our CYA is 100 (per pool store). I drained 12 inches and replaced with fresh water. Now the CYA is 110. My FC is 3-4, but I believe that is not enough. I think I have algae forming. It has been a constant problem with this pool. There is no mustard on the walls yet, but the water looks sandy/cloudy. I am skeptical about replacing more water, but don't know what else to do. Someone recommended Bio-Active, but that has very mixed reviews. Any advice appreciated! Thank you!