Master Plaster Color Wheel

Jun 22, 2016
FL
Does TBF have a library of plaster brands and color options? I think I've searched to the end of the Internet trying to find how colors across brands (pebbletec, diamond Brite, finest finish, etc) stack up.

More specifically I am trying to find a DB color most similar to Finest Finish Frost Blue. It is a very light blue plaster that makes a nice medium blue without the bright winded color. I just love Sooner's pool color but our PB doesn't offer FinestFinish (they offer DB, Florida Gem, and PebbleTec which we don't like the roughness). Anyone know what the closest color is for DB, or maybe a recipe of blended colors to get this shade of blue?

No, we don't but there are countless options with all the brands out there, and blending two colors of the same type and brand is always an option. If pebble is too rough, I highly reccomend a good quartz finish. More importantly than the brand is the skill and attention applied during the plastering process. This is the most critical aspect, no matter what finish you ultimately wind up choosing. Make sure you choose a top notch applicator.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.