Pool Temperature

Depends on what I'm doing just prior.

Mowing in 103 deg temps. It doesn't really matter I'm going in

We enjoy the mid to lower 80s also

However a polar plunge is always on the schedule in January.

--------------

Don't ever hesitate to try something new. Remember amateurs built the ARK and professionals built the TITANIC.

True that ^^^^

Totally depends on the air temp. 8-10ish degrees below ambient is pretty good. 93 and up is always too hot. 80 or less is always too cold.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I would say 84 degrees for the pool, and I find that as I age this number goes up about 1.5 degrees per decade or so, if you would have asked me 6 years ago when I first joined this forum I would have said 82-83, even last year it might have been 83, but now it is leaning towards a solid 84, back in my teens and early 20's I was content with pool water at 77-79 degrees.

I would say 84 degrees for the pool, and I find that as I age this number goes up about 1.5 degrees per decade or so, if you would have asked me 6 years ago when I first joined this forum I would have said 82-83, even last year it might have been 83, but now it is leaning towards a solid 84, back in my teens and early 20's I was content with pool water at 77-79 degrees.

Leave it to a TFP Expert to put a formula to it :rockon:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.