Intex U supports buckled and I need ideas how to replace

Mbocox

Aug 16, 2016
Baytown/Texas
Hi all, I just had a bad storm which caused the ground to shift and the 12x12 paving stone to crack which caused my Intex U Support to buckle. I am looking for possible replacement ideas so I can avoid having this happen again. Thank you all

1. Order a new leg
2. Empty the pool
3. Fix it and fill it again

I'm afraid that's the only way.

Good luck!

In this link you can see what happened to my legs when I filled the pool for the first time. This is a Belgian forum in Dutch language so I don't think you can read it but you can see the pics. Breaking of the legs was due to a small brick that didn't give enough support. The forces are tremendous!

http://zwembadforum.be/onderwerp/pech-bij-opbouw-intex-ultra-frame/

Last edited:
I saw a post from a person that had the same problem and they designed their own leg supports out of emt conduit. I would really like to reach out to that person and see what dimensions they used. I am new to this and would really like to contact Hairsprayed. Any guidance is appreciated.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.