General Spa Question (not water chemistry related)

isis

May 13, 2016
Pittsburgh, PA
I inherited a small hot tub with the house I bought. Basic dimensional analysis says it is 250-300 gallon and a "5 person" by comparison shopping. I know the guy just got non-working ones from Craigslist and refurbed them; it's a hobby of his. So it's old but it works. But there is no air injection in the Jets. There is a spot near the control panel with a blank plug where the air controller should be. Maybe he didn't want to bother but I thought it would be nice to add. What do I need to figure out so I can add the proper Venturi valve or whatever I need for passive air injection?

You will find a lot of variation from model to model, and even year to year on these air induction systems, some have check valves to prevent backflow of water should jets be restricted (blocked), some have hartford loops, etc..

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.