Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Testing my first pic of my new pool

1. Back To Top    #1

Testing my first pic of my new pool

Thanks,
    Kevin

IG Tile/Concrete Pool - 12,000 gal or so, Targus Sand Filter, Pentair single speed pump
    IG Tile/Concrete Spa

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Testing my first pic of my new pool

The link works, but pic is pretty small. You should just be able to post pic here, without the link. I think you copy the IMG link on Photobucket and then paste it here. Somebody else may have a better idea.
    Mark
    20'x28' IG, Vinyl, (Sept 2015) 14,900 Gallon, 3'4 to 5'6 deep, SPLAPOOL 1.5 HP, 220v, 2 speed pump, Waterway Carefree 27" 400 LB Sand filter, Digital Nano plus SWG, TF-100 test kit /speed stir. Dolphin Primal x3 robotic cleaner

3. Back To Top    #3

big,

I noticed if you clicked on the small pic it got bigger.

I also noticed that your pool and spa are separate. Not the normal set up I see here all the time. Are the two bodies of water connected or separate. Is this just a normal hot tub/spa sunk into the ground? I like it.

Jim R.
    Finished in 2015 - 17K Gal, IG, 20' x 25' Almost Rectangular Pool, Pebble finish, three rockport water falls. Pentair Equipment: EasyTouch 4, IC40 SWG, 3 HP VS Pump, CCP520 Cartridge Filter.
    TF100 with SpeedStir and SampleSizer, ColorQ Pro 7, Dolphin Premier Robot Cleaner, added Screen Logic 2, added small 3 person Calder Spa.

4. Back To Top    #4

Trying the IMG

- - - Updated - - -

They are separate, and I just bought this house about a month ago. What is not normal about this in your area? I would think in KS, this is pretty normal. I can winterize my pool and keep the spa going in the wintertime. All filters, valves, pumps, etc are completely separate. I have two sets of all equipment. They are not connected, completely separate. I have a cover for the spa, but I love the look of it so I have not been covering it.
    Thanks,
    Kevin

IG Tile/Concrete Pool - 12,000 gal or so, Targus Sand Filter, Pentair single speed pump
    IG Tile/Concrete Spa

5. Back To Top    #5

What you say makes perfect sense.

I think we have a lot of users from California, Texas, and Florida, that do not understand the concept of closing a pool for the winter.

Down here, most pools that I see have the Spa and Pool as sort of one structure, often the Spa spills over into the pool.

Thanks,

Jim R.
    Finished in 2015 - 17K Gal, IG, 20' x 25' Almost Rectangular Pool, Pebble finish, three rockport water falls. Pentair Equipment: EasyTouch 4, IC40 SWG, 3 HP VS Pump, CCP520 Cartridge Filter.
    TF100 with SpeedStir and SampleSizer, ColorQ Pro 7, Dolphin Premier Robot Cleaner, added Screen Logic 2, added small 3 person Calder Spa.

6. Back To Top    #6

Gotcha. I can drain my spa into my pool if I wanted to and turn the valves just right. Ill have to post a pic of my pool house and equipment...it is a sight with 2 sets of equipment in there.
    Thanks,
    Kevin

IG Tile/Concrete Spa