i am a pain, i know. i am preparing for my SWG. yesterday, i checked all my numbers. my cya was between 50-60. i tested with the colorQ photometer and TF-100 to make sure. I added three cups of stablizer following the pool calculator. (target-70, now-60 16900 gallon plaster using TFP and bleach input selections).
i know that CYA can take awhile to dissolve, but just now this am, it was all dissolved and I took a test sample. i used the colorQ test and it has not changed at all. I am still getting a 58 reading on cya. the only major difference would be the temp. yesterday afternoon the water was at 87 degrees. this morning and i wanted to have my CYA correct.