Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Show Off Your Spa Tile!

1. Back To Top    #1

Show Off Your Spa Tile!

I am looking for some ideas for our spa tile. We seem to be leaning towards the NPT Jules Rustic Blue Blend but the look really varies from photo to photo we have seen. The pic below is what we would hope for it to look like. We really like the incandescent look but without it being overkill on every tile.

Please post pics of your spa tile here for some inspiration! Thanks!

spa tile.jpg

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Show Off Your Spa Tile!

Lightstreams is easily the prettiest tiles I've seen! We could only do the toe tiles but check them out!

Started 5/31/16. 38'x23', 618 sqft., <14,000 gallons, 8' spa.Travertine coping. Raised beam w/3 sheers. Large sunshelf w/3 bubblers. SWG IC40, Pentair VSP, 520 cartridge, color LED lights, Easy-touch, screen logic, Maytronics S300i robot, and Wet Edge Prism Matrix finish (Deep Sea Blue with Indigo plaster). Build Thread: Another in Texas - Cypress Texas | MUD District | HOA Approval | Great Escapes Pools

3. Back To Top    #3

Yes the lightstreams are beautiful but probably too much incandescent for our liking for the entire spa. I'm afraid it is very trendy right now and may go out of style eventually.

4. Back To Top    #4

They are all two sided so you don't have to use all iridescent! Email them or call them for samples. They'll usually send you 3 colors that you're interested in so you can see the mix. Check out the tile on Spool's pool. It's very classy. I don't see it going out of style anytime soon. He did the Steel Blue in a 50/50 or 60/40 split I believe. You could always do a 80/20 and have very few of the iridescent tiles.

Started 5/31/16. 38'x23', 618 sqft., <14,000 gallons, 8' spa.Travertine coping. Raised beam w/3 sheers. Large sunshelf w/3 bubblers. SWG IC40, Pentair VSP, 520 cartridge, color LED lights, Easy-touch, screen logic, Maytronics S300i robot, and Wet Edge Prism Matrix finish (Deep Sea Blue with Indigo plaster). Build Thread: Another in Texas - Cypress Texas | MUD District | HOA Approval | Great Escapes Pools

5. Back To Top    #5

Thanks. Do you have a link to "Spool's pool"? As you can imagine a ton of other threads come up when I search "spool".

6. Back To Top    #6

Spool's pool

New in-ground pool - Boston, MA. Lots of pics - Page 10 Post 198 shows the tile.
    Marla
    No longer living vicariously through other people's pool builds. Pool build is complete on my IG SWCG pool, approx 10,000 gallons. All Jandy equipment - VS 1.5 hp pump, 580 cartridge filter, AquaPure 1400 salt cell, AquaLink PDA system. Dolphin m500. PebbleSheen Blue Surf with shells and beads added. TF-100 w/ SpeedStir. A Houston Pool Build Inside the Loop