Northern Middle Tn.
Pool Size
Surface
Fiberglass
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Hayward Aqua Rite Pro (T-15)
I am so glad I can finally post in this section :party: The dig was Saturday 5/30/09. Pool was here Tueseday. Took them 3 hours to get it up my driveway :shock: But it's here and I am excited and nervous.

Attachments

• Pool arrives 001.jpg
    Pool arrives 001.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 1,995
  • Pool arrives 003.jpg
    Pool arrives 003.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 2,000
  • Pool arrives 005.jpg
    Pool arrives 005.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 2,005
Nice steps is the back,huh :lol: Soon will have some real ones. They had to walk this pool up a 1/2 mile driveway. They did well staying out of the hay field.
More pic.

Attachments

• Pool arrives 006.jpg
    Pool arrives 006.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 1,986
  • Pool arrives 007.jpg
    Pool arrives 007.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 1,987
  • Pool arrives 008.jpg
    Pool arrives 008.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 1,986
Thanks DaveNJ. I must admit, I have a pretty good view from my porch in the "holler" as we say in Tn.
I'm going to try and post these pics in better order. Not use to posting. They are coming up backwards from what I'm wanting them to. :hammer:

Here's a few more.

Attachments

• Pool arrives 011.jpg
    Pool arrives 011.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 1,943
  • Pool arrives 010.jpg
    Pool arrives 010.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 1,947
  • Pool arrives 004.jpg
    Pool arrives 004.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 1,949
Someone help this country girl out. What does the box in attachments "place inline" mean? :oops:

Could that be how I get my pics to reverse order in my posts :idea: Ya think :?:

These pics were taken right before dark today. Pool is in but no backfilling yet. The color is called Amber. Thought I would do something a little different. The water, I'm hoping, will be a bluish/green. Not algae green, a clean green :-D I will take some more pics in the a.m. with the sun out. It's really not very impressive in these pics.
I really wanted to get in there and get those tree limbs out this evening but didn't because it hadn't been backfilled any. My 130 lbs. probably wouldn't have shifted it any :scratch: but didn't want to take the chance since it was level.
Will be interesting to see what color the water looks like when full.

Attachments

• Pool arrives 012.jpg
    Pool arrives 012.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 1,909
  • Pool arrives 013.jpg
    Pool arrives 013.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 1,923
  • Pool arrives 016.jpg
    Pool arrives 016.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 1,923
I hope it works out. Quite an expensive chance I'm taking :)
Pics of the pool color no better today. Very cloudy here. Hopefully they will start the backfilling and putting water in today. The sand and the water have to keep up with each other so the pool doesn't bow in or out. Mother Nature might help fill it by the looks of the sky :roll:

Will post more pics this evening I hope.

Keep em coming. (You can also use a free photohosting site like Photobucket - if you do choose the "large" size so they aren't too big).

How far is it from the house to the pool? Will you have a cabana or pool house/changing room possible bathroom? Just bein' nosy.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Not sure how to do the "quote thing".
FPM- The pool will be 18' off the back of the house with concrete to the house and over to the carport. For you Florida people, my carport is going to be my "Redneck Lanai." :lol: I quess the changing room will be my house :-D
I really wanted to get those leaves out yesterday but I was afraid I would cause the pool to shift.
Probably not since the pool weighs about 3,000 lbs. and I'm about 135 :?
I left the guys a note to get the debris out and wipe up any stains the leaves might have started.
Thanks Pisces and Frank.

More pics to come

Thank you very much Butterfly. I hope more work was done today so I can post more pics. I have my doubts though, cause when I left for work around 10 there was nobody there :evil:

Sorry, no new pics. Got home today just in time to get in "empty" pool and clean out the tree limbs and leaves before a really bad storm hit. No work done today and I'm quite disappointed cause it didn't rain till around 6. :cry: They're suppose to be here in the a.m. rain or shine. We shall see :whip:
The rain did put a small amount of water in the deep end and it is a light brown :shock: I think the rain managed to wash the dust off that had gathered on it between the ride from W.VA.(hey WV girl) and especially from the ride up my driveway :) I truely hope this is not the eventual color.
Hopefully more pics tomorrow.
Thanks to everyone following this thread. You guys and gals are the bomb :wave:

Oh, I now have a sig :party:

Can't wait to see what it looks like filled up! 8)

Thought I would try to show my intentions since it is a rainy day today and no progress. :cry:
The pool is 18' from the house and 12' from the carport. Probably should have come off the house further since there will be steps from the edge of the double door(which has no steps!!) to the end of the porch. They will take away some space from that area :hammer: The concrete at the end of the carport will curve to join the 6' of concrete around the pool.
I will put a ceiling fan on the carport and maybe with some furniture it won't look too bad. The carport was a later addition to the house and I have always thought it was bu__ ugly :evil: It has served its purpose though and will be the only shade other than my porch.
I have spotted some good size rocks up in the woods that I might try to drag down and scatter around the pool. Need to steal that bobcat. Decorations will be sparse as I am a poor country girl :-D
Any suggestions appreciated.

Attachments

• Backyard before 005.jpg
    Backyard before 005.jpg
    163.1 KB · Views: 1,581
  • Backyard before 002.jpg
    Backyard before 002.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 1,584
  • Backyard before 001.jpg
    Backyard before 001.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 1,584

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.