Anyone have pictures of Latham Thermoplastic Sun Ledge installed?

Thorvald

Bronze Supporter
Jun 15, 2011
Innisfil, Ontario, Canada
We are in the midst of a new construction/design and wanted an economical sun ledge. Latham makes a nice 8 foot thermoplastic sun ledge:

8sunledge.png

This is the one (in white likely) we are considering to add. However I cannot find on google any images showing this installed and how it looks like. Does anyone have install and could post a pic?

Thanks
Tim

Actually it's for a vinyl pool. Simply installs the same way as regular stairs. Our plan is a 16 x 32 roman style (basically a rectangle) with 8 foot steps at each end and one of these on one side of the shallow end (basically making for 3 sets of stairs).

It looks quite tough so I think you could easily put a chair or two in it for "in water" lounging etc.... just insanely rare to see one installed lol. I emailed latham to see if they had any as well.

Cheers
Tim

We are in the midst of a new construction/design and wanted an economical sun ledge. Latham makes a nice 8 foot thermoplastic sun ledge:

8sunledge.png

This is the one (in white likely) we are considering to add. However I cannot find on google any images showing this installed and how it looks like. Does anyone have install and could post a pic?

Thanks
Tim
Hi Tim! I know this is an old post, but my husband and I are wanting to install a thermoplastic suntan ledge like you talked about. I am not able to see what it looks like installed anywhere. Did you happen to install one? If you did could you please send me a photo. I would appreciate it greatly. Thank you!!!!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.