Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Anyone have pictures of Latham Thermoplastic Sun Ledge installed?

1. Back To Top    #1

Anyone have pictures of Latham Thermoplastic Sun Ledge installed?

We are in the midst of a new construction/design and wanted an economical sun ledge. Latham makes a nice 8 foot thermoplastic sun ledge:

This is the one (in white likely) we are considering to add. However I cannot find on google any images showing this installed and how it looks like. Does anyone have install and could post a pic?

Thanks
    Tim

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Anyone have pictures of Latham Thermoplastic Sun Ledge installed?

Is that for a fiberglass pool? It looks neat. I have not seen many fiberglass builds and can't say I have ever seen this used in one. That is not to say it has not been used and I missed it.

TFP Moderator 33x52 round AG 25,600 gals Sand Filter 1.5hp Pump - 2 Speed, SLAM, Pool School, Recommended Levels, Recommended Chemicals, Pool Math, Chlorine/CYA Chart, TF-100 Test Kit

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: Anyone have pictures of Latham Thermoplastic Sun Ledge installed?

Actually it's for a vinyl pool. Simply installs the same way as regular stairs. Our plan is a 16 x 32 roman style (basically a rectangle) with 8 foot steps at each end and one of these on one side of the shallow end (basically making for 3 sets of stairs).

It looks quite tough so I think you could easily put a chair or two in it for "in water" lounging etc.... just insanely rare to see one installed lol. I emailed latham to see if they had any as well.

Cheers
    Tim