I've had the tub for 2 months now, and started getting a rash 10 days ago.
- Drained water 3 weeks ago after 'flushing/cleaning' for 24 hours;
- Shocked to 10 ppm after refilling and once again 10 days later;
- Water is crystal clear and never got murky in that period;
- Have had no need for MPS;
- See signature for chemistry as of today;
- I measured chlorine PPM at start & end of a 30 minute SWG cycle:
Start: FC 4 ppm;
End: FC 5 ppm;
CC: 0 ppm;
- So I conclude the SWG adds 1 ppm per 30 minute cycle;
- I've been bathing most days, once, for 30 to 45 minutes;
- This suggests (correct me please!) the SWG adds 6 ppm per day, since it runs 6 cycles per day;
- Does this look right?
- I have not carried out an OCLT;
Should I, to determine if I have something brewing?
I have a very 'low grade' rash (only over ribs and lower back) which gets a bit worse after bathing, and partly subsides over the next 24 hours. Hubby has no reaction, but has been bathing a bit less than me;
Thanx in advance!