I hope this question will make sense:
I just netted a small amount of loose debris off of the bottom of my pool. I looked inside the net and was greeted with a small piece of green. It was the size of a Barbie-doll piece of broccoli.
Now, this was loose in the bottom. So, my question is this: How do you know if an algae bloom is dead or alive? If this was missed when I last vacuumed, would it change in color if my chlorine had killed it?
I just ordered a new test kit, so I cannot post quality numbers right now. With my K-1004, my chlorine was at least a 5 (the highest reading it gives.)
My water clarity is fantastic! I could read the fine print of a contract if it were taped to the bottom of the 5-foot deep end.