Hi, A few weeks ago while I was away I asked a friend to add a few chlorine tablets every 3 or 4 days. He discovered a small amount of algae in the pool so decided to add far too much copper sulfate. As a result the pool is now a deep copper green color. I added a litre of copper out with no result. After contacting a pool chemical distributor, I was advised to add a sachet of super floc plus and if it did not clear to add another. Again no result except that the pool looks as if I have added a bottle of washing up liquid. The chlorine reading is 0.3 and ph 7.2. I am at a total loss as to how to get rid of the copper. Short of emptying the pool is there any way to get rid of the copper. I live in Spain where the product range is more limited than in N. America. Also my property is powered by solar which means I cannot run the pump for more than 5 or 6 hours per day.