A week ago, I shocked my pool after having a pool party for my son.
For the last week it has only rained and very little with very little sunshine. I've kept my pool covered and ran the pump and SWG for 10 hours a day.
Today, I tested my water and my TC is well in excess of 10. When I added the yellow OTO drops, the water turned red!!!
What is the best way to reduce the chlorine level? I think I will simply leave the cover off, turn the SWG off and let the sun do its magic until the levels reduce.
Can anyone suggest any other tips?