First time owning an inground pool. Had an above ground about 15 years ago. First time on a forum too.
Our pool was completed about two weeks ago (I just got done my twice a day brushings and so now have time to make a post)
- Built by Anthony & Sylvan
- 20,000 gallons
- Ansylbrite finish (blue)
- LED light (lots of color options)
- Two LED bubblers on sun shelf
- standard chlorine system, filter, pump, stuff that's not too exciting
- House is on a hill, so lots of landscaping needed too
Did my second backwash today and busted the discharge hose at about 20' since there was a kink in it I didn't see - any suggestions on good discharge hoses?
Here are some pics...