Need help adapting Pentair Optiflo Pump to Splash SuperPak Filter

Aug 11, 2016
Lomita
After 14 years, our pump started leaking. To replace from Splash Pools was $425, so I found what I thought was the same pump on Amazon for $278. The outlet to the filter housing is not in the right position, nor is it the right size. Has anybody made an adapter to fix this problem? Additionally, new pump is 1 1/2" and filter union half assembly is 2". I contacted Pentair, the maker of our original and our new pump, they said that they could not help me with my problem, but to contact Splash. I contacted Splash, they said that they could only supply an adapter for pump replacements purchased through them because Pentair manufactures an adapter exclusively for Splash. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

A picture of your current equipment pad, showing the pump area might help us come up with an answer. Depending on how much room is available it might change the answer.

Thanks,

Jim R.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.