Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Mobile Version

1. Back To Top    #1

Mobile Version

When using the mobile version of this forum, how do you mark a forum as read?
    19328 Gallon Above-Ground Pool. Clean&Clear Pentair Cartridge Filter. Opti-flo 2 Stage 1.5hp Pump. Dolphin Nautilus Plus "Flipper" Robot. Established April 2016. Taylor K-2006. Chlorine Based. 340gallon Marquis Spa. Bromine based. Established 2007.

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Mobile Version

Hmmmmmmm

That's a good question and one I don't have an answer to. Let me look around and try to find a work-a-round.

3. Back To Top    #3

I just wanted to quickly touch up on this again. It appears there is no way for some reason to conveniently mark all posts as read in the mobile version of vBulletin. I will continue to work on this and try to setup a link somewhere in the mobile site to achieve this.

Good Catch!

4. Back To Top    #4

Leebo,

Thank you so much for your consideration and time. It would just be so much more convenient to be able to mark forums.

Thanks again!
    19328 Gallon Above-Ground Pool. Clean&Clear Pentair Cartridge Filter. Opti-flo 2 Stage 1.5hp Pump. Dolphin Nautilus Plus "Flipper" Robot. Established April 2016. Taylor K-2006. Chlorine Based. 340gallon Marquis Spa. Bromine based. Established 2007.

5. Back To Top    #5

You should now see at the very bottom of the page the option to "mark forum read." This option shows up by the "full site" and "top" option. Give that a try and see if it works for you.

Good suggestion! I never knew that option wasn't included in the mobile version.

6. Back To Top    #6

Thanks so much! I will definitely give it a try.

7. Back To Top    #7

I was able to try the option. I received the error message:

Your Submission could not be processed because a security token was invalid. If this occurred unexpectedly.....

Appears it takes a certain permission?

8. Back To Top    #8

Well crud,

Looks like I've got more work to do as I just got the same error. I swear it worked the other day!!!!

I'll look further into this.