Hi all, my water has been spectacular all season. Recently I have noticed the water has lost that glorious sparkle we are all after. Using my trusty TF-100 kit my parameters are all within the normal ranges (as they have been all season, although my PH is a tad high for my liking). I have done an overnight chlorine test and lost 1 ppm. I have brought the pool up to shock level and will keep it there until my water returns to my liking. Is that an accurate plan? Since the water is a (dare I say) a tad cloudy I am guessing it is not passing the OCLT? Am I on the right track here?