Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Nature2 fusion error code cell off wait clean 1H7 or 5

1. Back To Top    #1

Nature2 fusion error code cell off wait clean 1H7 or 5

Hi just checked my system and it is reading for panel "cell off service 1.r.-then when I push salt button it reads "cell off wait clean 1H7 or 5 " my manual says see 6.5 step 2. This is under electrolytic cell cleaning but step 2 is unplug yellow connector. Can anybody tell me if I just need to clean the cells? Last month I replaced the tri-sensor. Not sure if related or not. Thanks.

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Nature2 fusion error code cell off wait clean 1H7 or 5

Welcome to TFP!

We recommend against I stalling or using the Nature2 system. So, it is unlikely that anyone here will be able to help. Other than to suggest turning it off and stop using it.

Nature2 adds metals to the water which build up over time and will stain the pool, water, hair, fingernails and dogs. Lots of folks here spend a lot of time and money trying to remove metals from their pools and it is a difficult task.

More here,
    Pool School - Metals in the Water and Metal Stains
    And here
    Alternative sanitizers and pools--The Truth!!
    TFP Moderator
    If TFP helped you or saved you money - Become a TFP Supporter! <--Click here
    2012 build and pics, 20k gal gunite, black onyx pebblesheen, OK flagstone, IntellifoVS, cart filter w/Pleatco, IC40 SWG, Solartouch, 5 12'x4' solar panels, HP50HA heat pump, 8mil solar cover, borates, TF-100 test kit, SONOS, Doheny's Discovery Robot, hot tub on bleach

3. Back To Top    #3

Thanks! But if that is what my pool has and it is only 3 years old I do not want to replace. But maybe that is where I am getting my stains from. Thanks again! SKB

4. Back To Top    #4

Ok I have read on nature2 fusion and will remove mineral cartridge as suggested. But I need help on calling cell. Please

5. Back To Top    #5

Ok you say unlikely anybody can help me but looking through all the threads there are numerous questions and answers about error codes on the zodiac nature2 fusion soft 1400. So why unlikely I would not get help. I do not understand.

6. Back To Top    #6

Ok, hopefully someone will be able to help.
    TFP Moderator
    If TFP helped you or saved you money - Become a TFP Supporter! <--Click here
    2012 build and pics, 20k gal gunite, black onyx pebblesheen, OK flagstone, IntellifoVS, cart filter w/Pleatco, IC40 SWG, Solartouch, 5 12'x4' solar panels, HP50HA heat pump, 8mil solar cover, borates, TF-100 test kit, SONOS, Doheny's Discovery Robot, hot tub on bleach