Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Craftworks Sparkle Boss Marquis vinyl liner

1. Back To Top    #1

Craftworks Sparkle Boss Marquis vinyl liner

I'm getting a new liner installed and it's time to make a choice. My wife is set on this liner, I have my reservations. Does anyone have it, and if so, please post some pictures. It's purple, so if you have a different purple liner, let me see it. Also, any comments on Craftworks as a brand and going with a 20mil vs 27mil would be appreciated. thanks,
    bill
    21900 gal in-ground pool. 40' X 20' oval. 3' deep shallow end and 8' deep end. 1.5hp pump, cartridge filter, one chlorine reactor and another that I'm not sure of...it has a frog on it?

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Craftworks Sparkle Boss Marquis vinyl liner

Pipe Rat's Concrete Block pool build..... - Page 2

hope that link works...his pool has a purple liner and I think it's beautiful!
    Pool Completed 8/2015 18'x36' Gemini shape 3.5' - 8', 19,200 gal IG vinyl, Hayward Max-Flo 1.5 HP 2-speed pump, Hayward Pro Series 300-lb sand filter, Hayward AquaPlus SWG, NO Autofill, Dolphin M400 robot, Taylor 2005 test kit, 434 gal Bullfrog A7L spa

3. Back To Top    #3

I like that, but it doesn't look very purple through the water.
    21900 gal in-ground pool. 40' X 20' oval. 3' deep shallow end and 8' deep end. 1.5hp pump, cartridge filter, one chlorine reactor and another that I'm not sure of...it has a frog on it?

4. Back To Top    #4

5. Back To Top    #5

I just posted pics of my pool. Got Boss Marquis last summer (2016). Faded really bad and found out it was recalled. They replaced with a royal blue plain liner. Now that is fading. Hope yours turned out ok. I LOVED the Boss Marquis and wish I could have kept it