Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Polaris with beach entry

1. Back To Top    #1

Polaris with beach entry

Help, hoping someone can give me some ideas on what they use to keep Polaris or any other pool cleaner from climbing out or getting stuck on the beach entry. Thanks for the help.

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Polaris with beach entry

You need to design the pool so the port (dedicated return) for the hose is located so the Polaris cleans the entire pool and does not go too far up the beach while still reaching the entire deep end. Its a bit art a bit trial and error and a bit experience. The key is port location.
    22k gallon IG pebblefina, Jandy 1.5 HP VS, Jandy CV Cartridge filter, Fafco solar panels, Polaris 360 supply side cleaner, waterfall

3. Back To Top    #3

Greatly appreciate the response problem is it's already in. I guess I could cap the existing and tie in to the line behind the pool since that area is grass then move the line down and drill the pool and reset. Was hoping for something that someone uses to put across the beach area. Thanks again!

4. Back To Top    #4

Is there deck there? You could drill through the pool wall. Not simple but a good pool guy could do it. If deck at the location its problematic.
    22k gallon IG pebblefina, Jandy 1.5 HP VS, Jandy CV Cartridge filter, Fafco solar panels, Polaris 360 supply side cleaner, waterfall