ROFL: Rio Olympic pool technicians don't frequent TFP

Now I understand how my pool does so well with so little Chlorine. It's very windy here but I never put 2 and 2 together like that. Thank you wind.
Hahahahahaha, and I've been over here cursing the wind for blowing all the dirt in my pool. I'd better shape up and start thanking it.

It boggles my mind that the pool keepers at an Olympic Venue could EVER let something like this happen.

that's EXACTLY how I feel about it! Why wouldn't they have some of the best on staff to take care to make sure something like this doesn't happen? Then to come out and say the things they are about "why" it's happening...when there are millions that know how pool chemistry works....

that's EXACTLY how I feel about it! Why wouldn't they have some of the best on staff to take care to make sure something like this doesn't happen? Then to come out and say the things they are about "why" it's happening...when there are millions that know how pool chemistry works....

Because they decided to have the games in a 3rd world country totally incapable of handling it. Likely for PC reasons or outright bribery

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.