Hi I have an above ground pool with pump etc. which is 12feet in diameter and about 4.6ft high. I average it has about 5000 gallons of water. I am having an issue with the stabilizer or cyanuric acid. It is very high over 300 on the dip test and so is my chlorine which is at 10. I have bought a very expensive product called Bio-ACTIVE cyanuric acid reducer from my pool guy and put in half the 8oz bag in the skimmer as per instructions. After reading up on it on Amazon it looks like I might have added fuel to the fire at this point and was wondering if anyone else had a similar issue with a happy solution.