Hi All - first pool ever. Working through quotes right now. Wanted guidance on equipment. What's necessary, what's a luxury, what's the lowest maintenance for us, etc. Overall pool dimensions are roughly 31' x 16 1/2', freeform shape with reef entry steps and standard bench. Depth of 3 1/2' - 6'. Spa is approx. 8'x7', raised 18" above pool with spillway.
1) Hayward 400,000 but induced draft digital heater
2) Hayward 60 sq.ft. DE filter with backwash valve
3) Hayward 2 HP eco-star (max flow) variable speed filter pump
4) Polaris 360 automatic pool sweep
5) Hayward 500 watt pool light (1)
6) Hayward 100 watt spa light with interchangeable colored lenses on dedicated light switch (1)
1) Schedule 40 PVC 2 1/2" suction lines for pool filtration with split main drains, anti-vortex covers
2) Schedule 40 PVC 2" return lines / 3 returns
3) Schedule 40 PVC 1 1/2" dedicated pool sweep plumping for automatic pool sweep system with vac-lock
4) Schedule 40 PVC 2 1/2" independent spa jet plumbing with 5 total jets
5) Manual fill line
6) Automatic dual port skimmer
7) 4" overflow drain
Is there anything "missing" from the equipment? Handheld wifi controls for the spa? An auto-leveler for the pool? (I honestly don't know anything about what's nice to have with a pool. I'm seriously googling everything and just comparing the quotes against each other. Any guidance is SOOOOO appreciated!!