Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: SWG and control board back to life

1. Back To Top    #1

SWG and control board back to life

I just install my repaired T15 cell and the control board, have both unit repaired and are working like new....Happy camper here, swg working again and saved some money in the process!

15k Gal. ig Pool & Spa quartz plaster, Hayward super pump II 2.5 HP, Hayward 425 sf. cartridge filter,
    PS-4 Goldline automation, SWG(not working) using liquid chlorine now, Hayward 250k BTU propane spa heater.

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: SWG and control board back to life

Hi Pepo,

Tell us more.. Did you do the repairs yourself or did you send them off somewhere. Give us the details in case someone here comes up with the same problem.

Thanks,

Jim R.
    Finished in 2015 - 17K Gal, IG, 20' x 25' Almost Rectangular Pool, Pebble finish, three rockport water falls. Pentair Equipment: EasyTouch 4, IC40 SWG, 3 HP VS Pump, CCP520 Cartridge Filter.
    TF100 with SpeedStir and SampleSizer, ColorQ Pro 7, Dolphin Premier Robot Cleaner, added Screen Logic 2, added small 3 person Calder Spa.

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: SWG and control board back to life

Hi Jim
    They are located in tampa they refurbish the cell just reuse the outer shell and the cable everything inside is brand new, on the boards they replace the K1 relay and some kind of resoldering. They do one year warranty.
    You can check out at
    saltsolutionsinc.com

not sure if I should write the website here, remove if necesary.

15k Gal. ig Pool & Spa quartz plaster, Hayward super pump II 2.5 HP, Hayward 425 sf. cartridge filter,
    PS-4 Goldline automation, SWG(not working) using liquid chlorine now, Hayward 250k BTU propane spa heater.