Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Good find at Lowe's yesterday

1. Back To Top    #1
    Sherman, Texas

Good find at Lowe's yesterday

i went to Lowe's yesterday to get me a brush for my AGP. i found the one that i wanted and it was gonna be $16. as i was about to leave the pool supply area, i noticed a clearance tag, those always catch my eye. what i found was a kit, that included a 14ft telescoping pole, an 18" brush, and a very nice net. this kit normally was $59.95, it was on clearance for $19.95. just could not pass it up. might want to check your local Lowe's if you are in need of something like this.
    Pro Series 14' X 42"
    Intex 2100 GPH pump & Sand filter
    TF-100 Test Kit

2. Back To Top    #2

San Marcos, CA

Re: Good find at Lowe's yesterday

Great advice! Same kind of thing happened to me at Home Depot. Picked up a new vacuum hose for $42. While heading to the register I saw the same hose missing its cardboard packaging in the clearance section for 75% off. $10.50 for a hose is a bargain in my books!
    16 x 32 IG plaster pool, 23k gallons, built 1992, DE filter, Pentair VS pump, IoThyngs controller, Taylor 2006 test kit, SoCal water restrictions
    Newbies with green pools, see SLAM and Recommended Test Kits. My company: IoThyngs

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: Good find at Lowe's yesterday

Thanks, not to sound too cheap...I drive once in a while through my neighborhood on Saturdays, and one time found a 16" stainless steel wire brush for $3 , other time I got a Zodiac G4 pool vacuum and 7 hoses Barracuda, little dusty, nothing some chlorine would not clean, ...all for $5 ... the guy sold his house and had to get read of stuff.
    How does 8lb of Stabilizer for $19.99 sound? This is the cheapest I found so far @ West Palm Beach FL .... anybody has a better deal?
    16500 gallons IG plaster, cartridge filter, built 2004, Aqua Rite T-15 SWG, water refill done from well, 10 solar heating panels. using TF-100 kit.