Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: pool builder recommendations- Bergen County, NJ

1. Back To Top    #1

pool builder recommendations- Bergen County, NJ

Hi! I'm new here & I am looking for pool builder recommendations (or warnings) for the Bergen County area of NJ to install a gunite pool.
    Thanks!!

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: pool builder recommendations- Bergen County, NJ

Welcome to TFP! Good to have you here

This is just a bump so maybe someone in NJ will see it
    12k IG salt; glass beads in plaster; K-2006C, K-1766, CCL, and Aussie 4in1 (HTH); Pentair Eco800 1.2HP VS; Zodiac SWC 1.3 lb/day (25 g/hr); 25" filter recycled glass; OKU solar panels; 1/2 HP solar pump; Rebel (Warrior) pool cleaner; FlowViz; prior pool AG 10k | Read Before Posting to get the best possible advice | ... and this helped me a lot!: TFPC for Beginners

3. Back To Top    #3

Hello aba, I'm a new member as well that has been reading lots on this site. I am located in Bergen county. I just sent you a PM.

4. Back To Top    #4

I used SWIMMOR pools in Nj. If they are around you you can pm me and I'll give you my insight
    1200 Sq Ft 41,000 Gal. Gunite, JANDY SVRS VS pump, JANDY JXI 400,000 BTU, Polaris 280 w/ 3/4 BP, Rockwall and Grotto (w/6 jets and blower), 2 JANDY Lam Jets, 2 LED Bubblers, 5 Ledlights, AQUALINK P16 RS, 90% Quartz, SWF 185 GMP BP, SWF 125 BP, Levelor K1100 Autofill, AP Digital SWG, 2 skim and 5 returns, and mostly 3 inch piping

5. Back To Top    #5

Quote Originally Posted by aba View Post
    Hi! I'm new here & I am looking for pool builder recommendations (or warnings) for the Bergen County area of NJ to install a gunite pool.
    Thanks!!
    I have worked closely with Cool Pool in Nanuet NY for about 20 years. They focus on high end vinyl liner pools and gunite. They are great people to work with and true experts at their craft. They have a fairly impressive portfolio: http://www.coolpool.com/new-pools/concrete-swimming/

Good luck!
    Making Liners Since 1997
    Pool Liner Factory Outlet