Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Where in San Diego do you get bulk pool chemicals?

1. Back To Top    #1

Where in San Diego do you get bulk pool chemicals?

I'm really jealous of those who can go to their pool supplier and get bottles of acid or chlorine filled in bulk. My local pool supplier will not sell to the public. I have to go to one of the Box Stores or Wallyworld for that.

Anybody know where in San Diego county you can get your bottles of chemical filled?
    16 x 32 IG plaster pool, 23k gallons, built 1992, DE filter, Pentair VS pump, IoThyngs controller, Taylor 2006 test kit, SoCal water restrictions
    Newbies with green pools, see SLAM and Recommended Test Kits. My company: IoThyngs

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Where in San Diego do you get bulk pool chemicals?

Quote Originally Posted by Amail View Post
    I'm really jealous of those who can go to their pool supplier and get bottles of acid or chlorine filled in bulk. My local pool supplier will not sell to the public. I have to go to one of the Box Stores or Wallyworld for that.

Anybody know where in San Diego county you can get your bottles of chemical filled?
    I don't live in San Diego but we love to visit SeaWorld and LegoLand!! Sorry, I know this is a general comment but have you tried calling up farm supply stores or, as one member recommended, suppliers that sell to pressure washing companies? The pressure washing contractors use a lot of liquid chlorine in their business to clean and remediate mold so they need high concentration and fresh LC to do their job. Just a thought....good luck and hopefully you can find a supplier.
    Matt
    16k IG PebbleTec pool, 650gal spa, spillway and waterfall, 3HP IntelliFlo VS / 1.5HP WhisperFlo, Pentair QuadDE-100 filter, IC40 SWCG, MasterTemp 400k BTU/hr NG heater, KreepyKrauly suction-side cleaner Dolphin S300i robot, EasyTouch controls, city water, K-1001, K-2006 and K-1766 test kits, Mannitol test for borates

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: Where in San Diego do you get bulk pool chemicals?

Good suggestion, I'll try that direction!

Yes, SeaWorld and LegoLand are really fun. We've got a couple world-class zoos too, plus Balboa Park, the Embarcadero - heck, so many cool things to see here.
    16 x 32 IG plaster pool, 23k gallons, built 1992, DE filter, Pentair VS pump, IoThyngs controller, Taylor 2006 test kit, SoCal water restrictions
    Newbies with green pools, see SLAM and Recommended Test Kits. My company: IoThyngs