The pool store...

cj3737

Jun 14, 2016
North Ogden, UT
So I went to the pools store this weekend........In the hopes that this one didn't fall into the normal category of clueless...

Just had to go to get a new skimmer plate and some DE.. Asked the lady for both so she had to go look for the plate. Took some time to wander around the store..

Looked in a bunch of nooks and crannies to see if they had any goodies stashed and found something... They actually stock Taylor reagents!! Surprising!! Although I didn't see any taylor kits around... so I asked the lady if they carried them.. She said they did but didn't bother showing me where they were. I just happened to notice them behind the register, on the bottom shelf of a small cabinet... Also, her tone changed right after I asked about them...

During my check out, the phone rang... It was a customer that sounded concerned about some levels... She advised him he was in need of a super shock... :brickwall::hammer: Poor lost soul is about to spend too much money on something he really doesn't need... I wanted to grab the phone and tell him about TFP... While she was talking to him I also noticed how prevalent the test strip kits and OTO were right around the register, while the taylors are sitting there quietly and dusty....

SMH.....

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.