Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: New winter pool cover recommendations

1. Back To Top    #1

Dix Hills, NY

New winter pool cover recommendations

Looking to get a pool cover that will allow me to open the pool clear, or near clear. Tired of having a swap and spending time and money and 2 weeks of stress of getting the pool clear every spring.

my neighbor has a Merlin Smart mesh cover and loves it.
    Looking for recommendations, and prices...I've got a large pool, so I know it's going to be quite expensive.

Thank you!
    Tri-level, IG vinyl, 18'x42' with 18'x20' "L", 58,000 gallons. Loop-loc liner, SWG Hayward AquaPlus PL-4 with (2) 40k cells, Inter-Fab Adrenaline left turn slide. Hayward Tristar VS, Hayward C7030 (8 cartridges!). Novice pool owner!

2. Back To Top    #2

Jonesboro, AR

Re: New winter pool cover recommendations

I purchased a deluxe heavy weight safety pool cover. It's solid and came with a sump pump. I bought it from pool It was 1015.00. When I took it off this season, I literally put my tigershark vacuum in and that's it. The pool looked like it did when I covered it. I have a buddy with the mesh and he spent several hours cleaning the bottom of his pool. Would recommend the solid cover.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    18x36 Rectangle, 8ft deep end, 26k gallons, vinyl liner, Intellichlor IC40 Chlorinator, 1.5 HP Superflo Pump, Hayward Tigershark QC Robotic Cleaner