Frontgate Pool Chaises?

Mar 14, 2016
Wichita, KS
I'm looking for a pool chaise float... something good for reading a book and enjoying a beverage on the water. The Frontgate reviews have me looking at the Extra Large Pool Chaise... $399!!! Has anyone lived with one of these? Or the other slightly more economical versions (Original Pool Chaise... Deluxe Pool Chair)? I don't want to pay that much and have it fall apart in a year. If anyone has another brand they love I'd love to hear it!

Another vote for the Kelsyus. I bought a cheaper knock off when I needed to replace mine after 5 years wear and tear and I wasn't happy... back to the Kelsyus. All my guests know that the Kelsyus is mine.

It is currently on back order, but definitely worth the wait. Amazon.com: Kelsyus Floating Lounger: Sports Outdoors

My second favorite is: Amazon.com : Margaritaville Aqua Saddle, X-Large : Sports Outdoors

I bought some expensive foam floats and I don't like them... they work well for petite, small framed people.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.