Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Frontgate Pool Chaises?

1. Back To Top    #1

Wichita, KS

Frontgate Pool Chaises?

I'm looking for a pool chaise float... something good for reading a book and enjoying a beverage on the water. The Frontgate reviews have me looking at the Extra Large Pool Chaise... $399!!! Has anyone lived with one of these? Or the other slightly more economical versions (Original Pool Chaise... Deluxe Pool Chair)? I don't want to pay that much and have it fall apart in a year. If anyone has another brand they love I'd love to hear it!
    32K gal, 20'X 42', IG vinyl, Jandy multi-speed pump/ heat pump/ SWG/ sand and glass filter/ Aqualink control center, automatic pool cover, Dolphin vacuum cleaner

2. Back To Top    #2
    Mod Squad
    DFW, TX

Re: Frontgate Pool Chaises?

TFP Moderator
    If TFP helped you or saved you money - Become a TFP Supporter! <--Click here
    2012 build and pics, 20k gal gunite, black onyx pebblesheen, OK flagstone, IntellifoVS, cart filter w/Pleatco, IC40 SWG, Solartouch, 5 12'x4' solar panels, HP50HA heat pump, 8mil solar cover, borates, TF-100 test kit, SONOS, Doheny's Discovery Robot, hot tub on bleach

3. Back To Top    #3
    Amelia Island, FL

If you have your heart set on that model, you can get the clone from the Frontgate manufacturer and save 33% on Amazon: TRC Recreation Super Soft Adjustable Recliner, Bronze: Sports Outdoors

For me (and the 1,400+ peeps who rate if 5-stars), the Kelsyus is awesomesauce: Kelsyus Floating Lounger: Sports Outdoors
    COMPLETED BUILD THREAD - 15'x29' rectangular offset shotcrete pool; 14,100 gal; 5'x7' raised spa with 400k btu fire feature; 7' spillover; 25' leuder stone raised bond wall w/waterfall; Pentair SWG; Pentair VS (pool); Pentair 3/4hp feature pump; 1hp spa blower; Pentair Cartridge filter; Pentair “Easy Touch 8” wireless; Dolphin Oasis Z5 robot; Solar Hydronics iSwim solar panels; Mansard Screen Enclosure; walnut travertine deck; 1 very happy kiddo.

4. Back To Top    #4
    Fairfax, VA

Another vote for the Kelsyus. I bought a cheaper knock off when I needed to replace mine after 5 years wear and tear and I wasn't happy... back to the Kelsyus. All my guests know that the Kelsyus is mine.

It is currently on back order, but definitely worth the wait. Kelsyus Floating Lounger: Sports Outdoors

My second favorite is: : Margaritaville Aqua Saddle, X-Large : Sports Outdoors

I bought some expensive foam floats and I don't like them... they work well for petite, small framed people.
    33K IG w spa plaster, Pentair 1HP Whisperflo, DE Filter, SWG CircuPool RJ-60, Dolphin Triton Plus, Raypak Dig Heater 336K BTU, TF-100 test kit.
    Pool Math Chlorine / CYA Chart SLAM - Shock Level And Maintain