Rust stain on new plaster

Titan7

LifeTime Supporter
May 9, 2015
Peoria, AZ
Might be the wrong place, appears wife jumped in with a metal hair clip last night this moring i found it but the is a nickle sized light brown stop on the floor. The pool brush did not help alot. Other suggestions?

Thanks, i think i got all of it out. Cant see it anymore but the sun is out now. Will check on it at dusk. It was in the deep end so that was quite a pain. Are muliple treatments sometimes needed? Again i went down with a mask and since there are some light brown or tan pebbles in the mix i do know if its all gone. The spot that i saw from the deck is gone.

Thx for the help, i was thinking i would have to drain and acid wash to get it out. Just want to catch a break on this pool, lol.

Oh and wife got much grief over this, i told her no jewlery of any kind in the pool before this happened, so she really learned here. Now i need to have a metal detector before anybody goes in. New proceedure is to check bottom of pool before going in the house for the night.

*edit, its gone. I went in the pool with a mask and snorkel, i can't see a trace of it, that vitamin C worked magic.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.