I know everyone’s situation is different, but if you’re willing, please tell us how you use your liquid chlorine dosing system.
1. Which liquid chlorine dosing system do you use? (Stenner, other dosing pump, or Liquidator, etc.?)
2. Does your system respond to a sensor, or do you dial it in based on your drop-based testing? (drop-based, sensor, sensor and dial it in, etc.)
3. What is your current pump run time? (hours per day)
4. What is the run time of your liquid chlorine doser? (minutes or hours per day)
5. Is the run time for your chlorine doser spread out through the pump cycle, or is the full daily amount injected all at once? (spread out, or all at once)
6. Do you inject chlorine during the day, at night or both? (day, night, both)
7. Do you use a bare minimum FC level of less than 7.5% of your CYA level? e.g. 3 ppm FC min at 40 ppm CYA. (Yes or No, comments also welcome)
8. If yes, have you experienced any algae outbreaks while using the lower minimum?
Just copy and paste to answer (example below) and thank you for helping out if you can