It's almost done!

jmp470

May 5, 2016
San Antonio, TX
It has been a little over a month for this pool build out. The family loves it so far, even though it is not done. I love the endless pool fastlane as I can swim all day long if I was allowed to. Unfortunately, I'm not able to post pictures, as I'm on my iPhone. I'm sorry. I'm now learning all I can about how to do the chemicals. I'm in way over my head with the water chemistry! Trying to learn it is like drinking from a fire hose.

Congrats on the new pool!

The first 30 days is very important for a plaster pool. Be sure to follow your builder's instructions first and Wet Edge's instructions second. And we can fill in any blanks. Be sure to register your warranty with a Wet Edge.

Important start up and warranty info located here:
Wet Edge | Warranty

Start in Pool School here, ABCs of Pool Water Chemistry

Store MA outside in the shade. Under a deck, behind a shed, between house and fence or something like that. Away from metal stuff like pool equipment, lawnmowers, cars, etc.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.