Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: It's almost done!

1. Back To Top    #1

It's almost done!

It has been a little over a month for this pool build out. The family loves it so far, even though it is not done. I love the endless pool fastlane as I can swim all day long if I was allowed to. Unfortunately, I'm not able to post pictures, as I'm on my iPhone. I'm sorry. I'm now learning all I can about how to do the chemicals. I'm in way over my head with the water chemistry! Trying to learn it is like drinking from a fire hose.
    16K gal IG w/ SPA, Wet edge technology pebble plaster, pentair Intelliflo variable speed pump, Pentair Tagelus High Rate Sand filter, Pentair easy touch control system, Pentair Kreepy Krauly Legend cleaning robot

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: It's almost done!

Congrats on the new pool!

The first 30 days is very important for a plaster pool. Be sure to follow your builder's instructions first and Wet Edge's instructions second. And we can fill in any blanks. Be sure to register your warranty with a Wet Edge.

Important start up and warranty info located here:
    Wet Edge | Warranty

Start in Pool School here, ABCs of Pool Water Chemistry
    TFP Moderator
    If TFP helped you or saved you money - Become a TFP Supporter! <--Click here
    2012 build and pics, 20k gal gunite, black onyx pebblesheen, OK flagstone, IntellifoVS, cart filter w/Pleatco, IC40 SWG, Solartouch, 5 12'x4' solar panels, HP50HA heat pump, 8mil solar cover, borates, TF-100 test kit, SONOS, Doheny's Discovery Robot, hot tub on bleach

3. Back To Top    #3

Thank you for the information, I just submitted for the warranty.

How do you store Muric Acid, and where do you store it at?

- - - Updated - - -

IMG_0247.jpgIMG_0244.JPG
    16K gal IG w/ SPA, Wet edge technology pebble plaster, pentair Intelliflo variable speed pump, Pentair Tagelus High Rate Sand filter, Pentair easy touch control system, Pentair Kreepy Krauly Legend cleaning robot

4. Back To Top    #4

Store MA outside in the shade. Under a deck, behind a shed, between house and fence or something like that. Away from metal stuff like pool equipment, lawnmowers, cars, etc.
    TFP Moderator
    If TFP helped you or saved you money - Become a TFP Supporter! <--Click here
    2012 build and pics, 20k gal gunite, black onyx pebblesheen, OK flagstone, IntellifoVS, cart filter w/Pleatco, IC40 SWG, Solartouch, 5 12'x4' solar panels, HP50HA heat pump, 8mil solar cover, borates, TF-100 test kit, SONOS, Doheny's Discovery Robot, hot tub on bleach