Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Aqua Logic AQL-P-4

1. Back To Top    #1

Aqua Logic AQL-P-4

I have an Aqua Logic AQL-P-4 system and I am getting a "Very Low Salt Error"
    Cell is clean and has been tested in the store - it works fine. Salt level in the pools tests ok too.

Does anyone know if this problem could be related to K1 relay?

Any ideas welcomed. Thanks in advance.

2. Back To Top    #2

TFP Guide

Re: Aqua Logic AQL-P-4

welcome to TFP

"Salt level in the pools tests ok too." from your statement it sounds like you are using test "guess" strips.. You really need the drop test kit as it will give you a much better salt level

Amazon.com : TAYLOR TECHNOLOGIES INC K-1766 DROP TEST CHLORIDE SALT WATER : Swimming Pool Liquid Test Kits : Patio, Lawn Garden
    Pool: Intex 16x32 15000 gal, 2 speed 340042, Pentair CC320 Filter, CircuPool SJ45 Salt System, Intermatic PE653RC; Hot Tub: 650 Gal SWG Megachlor
    links: pool school * Recommended-Levels * SLAM * CYA chart * Test kits * How To Post Pictures * Poolmath * OCLT ** Support your website if we helped you :) **

3. Back To Top    #3

Quote Originally Posted by cowboycasey View Post
    welcome to TFP

"Salt level in the pools tests ok too." from your statement it sounds like you are using test "guess" strips.. You really need the drop test kit as it will give you a much better salt level

Amazon.com : TAYLOR TECHNOLOGIES INC K-1766 DROP TEST CHLORIDE SALT WATER : Swimming Pool Liquid Test Kits : Patio, Lawn Garden
    So after further investigation I got to the bottom of the problem. As I said, salt levels and cell tested ok so I looked into the electronic board and saw that connection to one of the relays was fried (see pictures). I had to repair the board and all works fine.
    . IMG_4862.JPGIMG_4861.JPG.

4. Back To Top    #4

Quote Originally Posted by cowboycasey View Post
    welcome to TFP

So after further investigation I got to the bottom of the problem. As I said, salt levels and cell tested ok so I looked into the electronic board and saw that connection to one of the relays was fried (see pictures). I had to repair the board and all works fine.
    . IMG_4862.JPGIMG_4861.JPG.