Paramount Floor Cleaner 6-Port Water Valve - Rebuildable?

Jun 9, 2011
Cave Creek, AZ
I have a Paramount PCC2000 floor cleaning system installed in my Paddock IGP as originally built in 1997. I'm not the original homeowner but I am the second homeowner. So, the Paddock 'lifetime' warranty expired with the sale of the home to me. Boo!

in the past six years I've had to replace the Paramount 6-Port Water Valve TWICE. And now it seems that the water valve has failed yet again. At $175 each, these bad boys are EXPENSIVE to replace on average every two years!!

I believe that the plastic drive gears in the water-driven valve mechanism fail (definite and loud plastic 'crunching' noise coming from inside the valve body) causing the valve to not pass proper hydraulic operating pressure from one system port to another.

In online research I see that Paramount lists part(s) numbers (in an exploded parts schematic) for all of the parts contained in the 6-Port Water Valve.Given that all of the drive gear parts fro the 6-Port Water Valve are available from Paramount, I wonder if the Paramount 6-Port Water Valve can be rebuilt?

Questions: 1) Does anyone have any experience with rebuilding the Paramount 6-Port Water Valve? Or... 2) Has anyone located a source that can rebuild the Paramount 6-Port Water Valve?

Thanks for the help!

Used to be able to buy parts and rebuild , but I think Paramount frowned on people doing this. It may have been a liability issue so as far as I know they discontinued selling parts to rebuild.

OK. Thanks for the info. After much research I cannot find any source that sells the Paramount Water Valve parts. It appears that one must buy the complete Paramount Water Valve to cure automatic floor cleaning problems. Bummer!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.